This tutorial will teach you how to install JDK and set JAVA_HOME on Windows system. JDK is means Java Development Kit.
II. Install JDK and set JAVA_HOME on Windows step by step.
To install JDK on Linux – CentOS 7. Follow these steps:
Similarly, you want to install java JDK and set JAVA_HOME on Linux (CentOS 7). You can click here.
You can see details of Video on How to Install JDK on Linux – CentOS 7 as below.
[Sorry, the video we will update later]
Step 1: Download Oracle Java JDK software.
In this article, we use Java SE, version 8. Click to download
Similarly, If you want to use other JDK versions. Please refer below
Download Oracle Java JDK 8
Step 2: Install Oracle Java JDK 8.
It is very easy, click step by step.
1. Click Next button.
2. Set default at C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_02. Or you can move the JDK software to another location if desired. Then click Next button.
3. You can installing JRE. Click Next button.
4. Waiting install. Install Java JDK succesffuly. Click Close button.
Step 3: Set JAVA_HOME Environment Variable.
1. Right Click MyComputer. Click Properties.
2. Click Addvanced system settings.
3. Click Addvanced tab. Then click Environment Variables button.
4. Click New button at System variables.
5. At New System Variable form. Input data as below:
– Variable name: JAVA_HOME
– Variable value: The JDK directory is installed. Directory default is C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.8.0_101
6. Confirm JAVA_HOME Environment variable.
7. Set JAVA_HOME variable into PATH variable.
- 1. Select PATH variable row.
- 2. Click Edit button.
- 3. Input [ ;%JAVA_HOME%\bin ] value into PATH value.
- 4. Select PATH variable row.
Step 4: Verify the installation.
1. At search box of windows. Input [ cmd ] text. Click cmd.exe application.
2. At cmd.exe application.
- 1. Use command below. [blockquote]java -version[/blockquote]
- 2. Finally, Confirm result.
In this tutorial, we was install JDK on Linux – CentOS 7 server. If you hit a problem or have feedback, leave a comment below.
Install JDK on Linux – CentOS 7 is complete. Wish you success and luck.
Thanks and best regards!
— Pring —