DevOps is a very vast subject because it differs in practice from organization to organization. However, you need to keep learning latest technologies like Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud technologies like AWS, Scripting languages etc and best practices to implement DevOps in whatever manner your team practices it. You need a good resource to learn DevOps related toolsets.
I am writing this article to help you, how to learn tools and technologies for DevOps practice in less time and for free at PluralSight for Three months.
Resource to Learn DevOps
I have done a lot of googling to learn latest technologies and wasted lot of time. If you are also done the same thing, then you are at the right place.
Below courses I Learned in pluralSight related to DevOps.
1) Docker and Containers: The Big Picture
2) Getting Started with Docker
3) Hands-on Ansible
4) Continuous Delivery Using Docker And Ansible
5) AWS Certified DevOps Engineer: Continuous Delivery and Automation
Also check out: DevOps Resource Page
Below are PluralSight Courses related to DevOps
- AWS VPC Operations
- Integrating Docker with DevOps Automated Workflows
- Docker Swarm: Native-Docker Clustering
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer: High Availability and Elasticity
- AWS Certified SysOps Administrator - Associate
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect - Professional
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer: Security, Governance, and Validation
- AWS Certified DevOps Engineer: Monitoring, Metrics, and Logging
- Administering an Elasticsearch Cluster - by JP Toto
- Puppet Fundamentals for System Administrators
Best Features of PluralSight
PluralSight is the website for IT Courses. You can learn anything related IT, It's the best site for doing courses. You need to spend $29/m or $299/y as subscription charges to access all their courses. Once you have the subscription, there is no limit in accessing the courses.
Best Features of PluralSight website:
1) You can do an unlimited number of courses in three months.
2) The Courses are given by highly Qualified Professionals.
3) Lot of new courses are added very frequently
Also Read: DevOps Career Path and Salaries – Few Stats and Facts
How to get PluralSight courses free for three months?
Just a few steps, you can have the PluralSight account for free for three months. Below are the three steps:
- Head over to this link for the free subscription.
- First You need to have a Microsoft Live Account. If you don't have one create it from here
- Second, register for Visual Studio Account using the live account.
- Once you are logged into the visual studio home page, you will get the pluralSight offer in the visual studio home page as shown below. click "activate" option and create the Pluralsight account.
Visual studio dev essentials will also have many other developer tools like $25 azure credit per month and lots of other goodies. You can make use of that along with the Pluralsight subscription.
You can start searching the courses in the search box and take the course.
If you have any problem in creating the PluralSight account or any doubt, please leave a comment I will reply.